GAS BOTTLES SHOTBLASTING MACHINES TYPE “GAB”
“GAB” series shotblasting machines are designed for external shotblasting of gas bottles, boilers and other hollow products of various dimensions. They are suitable for shotblasting both new as well as used products. Our production programme contains three variants of these machines that differ from each other with regard to the method of operation.
“GAB” series shotblasting machines that operate on the tact principle:
Work pieces are loaded onto a loading device that inserts them one by one into the shotblasting machine. During blasting, a work piece rotates under the jet of steel shot between two rollers rotating parallelly. After the shotblasting cycle is concluded, the machine unloads work pieces automatically onto an unloading ramp.
“GAB” series shotblasting machines that operate on continuous principle:
Work pieces are loaded onto a roller rail with truncated rollers that are mounted at an angle enabling simultaneous transport and rotation of work pieces. Work pieces are thus transported through the tunnel part of the machine, on the outer brim of which turbines are placed that clean the work pieces along the entire surface. Work pieces then travel on through the chamber for blowing the shot blasting medium off the surface until they reach the output roller rail.
“GAB” series shotblasting machines with an overhead hook conveyor:
Work pieces are hung on an overhead hook conveyor that transports them, by tact or continuous principle, under a jet of steel shot, where they are cleaned. Work pieces then go on through the chamber for atmospheric removal of the shotblasting agent from exposed surfaces until they reach the machine’s output. These shotblasting machines are especially suitable for operating in production lines with colouring and drying chambers, but they can also operate independently.
- “GAB” series shotblasting machines are designed for blasting gas bottles, boilers and other hollow products of different dimensions
- We use them in technologies, such as old paint and rust removal, preparations for surface protection, for matting, roughening, etc.
- All our machines provide the optimum coating and cleaning of a work piece and the attainment of high quality cleaned surface, regardless of the selected machine variant
- They can operate individually, or they can be built into an existing transport system. They can also integrate with colouring lines and drying chambers.
- They can also be supplemented with a compressed air system for internal shotblasting of work pieces
- These shotblasting machines may also be equipped with loading and unloading systems, enabling the fitting of shotblasting machines into production lines
- There is a selection of machines available with different sizes of work space and with numerous optional accessories which allow us to adjust our machines to the needs of even the most demanding customer.
- Due to quality and robust production, our machines are designed to operate in the most demanding environments.
In addition to the above mentioned standard machines, we also offer other already developed machines of various dimensions and also machines with adjustments made according to the wishes of the customer, whereby it is possible to set:
- the size of work space
- the optimum selection of the number and power of turbines
- the possibility of internal shotblasting with compressed air
- the integration into an existing production line
- to equip turbines with a frequency regulator