HOOK SHOTBLASTING MACHINES TYPE “H”
“H” series shotblasting machines are designed to blast castings, welded pieces, forgings, etc. They are especially suitable for blasting sensitive pieces that may not strike one another during a shotblasting procedure. They operate on the tact principle with a setting of shotblasting time.
Work pieces are hung individually or in clusters onto a rotating hook that is fixed on a trolley on the transport rail. Transport rails may be produced in a variety of shapes and load capacities. The transport of work pieces to the door of the machine is carried out with a trolley on the transport rail, whereby the trolley may be manually or power driven. From here on, the movement of the trolley into the machine is automatic. During shotblasting, work pieces on the rotating hook spin in turbine jets, thus achieving uniform blasting of all surfaces. After the shotblasting cycle is concluded, the trolley containing work pieces is automatically transported from the machine.
- “H” series shotblasting machines are designed for blasting small and big, as well as geometrically demanding pieces
- They are used in technologies, such as cleaning and removing foundry sand and cores, rust removal and roughening, shotblasting aluminium castings, forgings, and welded parts, etc.
- During shotblasting, work pieces rotate and oscillate, whereby high-quality cleaned surface of all shapes of work pieces is achieved
- There is a selection of machines available with different sizes of work space and with numerous optional accessories which allow us to adjust our machines to the needs of even the most demanding customer.
- Due to quality and robust production, our machines are designed to operate in the most demanding environments, such as foundries, forges, etc.
In addition to the above mentioned standard machines, we also offer other already developed machines of various dimensions, and also machines with adjustments made according to the wishes of the customer, whereby it is possible to set:
- the size of work space
- the optimum selection of the number and power of turbines
- the shape and load capacity of the rail
- the number of rotating hooks and their load capacity
- manual or power drive of hooks
- manual or pneumatic doors
- to equip turbines with a frequency regulator
- to equip the machine with a magnetic separator and a vibrating screener
- to equip the machine for blasting aluminium