MESH CONVEYOR SHOTBLASTING MACHINES TYPE “MC”
“MC” series shotblasting machines are continuous flow shotblasting machines that are designed for continuous blasting of thin-walled and shock-sensitive castings. A larger number of turbines provides optimum efficiency and uniform cleaning of work pieces, therefore, this type of machines are also suited for shotblasting geometrically more demanding pieces, such as welded constructions, castings, etc.
Work pieces are loaded at the machine’s input onto a special conveyor mesh, made of high quality wear-resistant wire, which transports pieces through the tunnel part of the machine. On the outer brim of the blasting part of the tunnel, there are turbines that are positioned horizontally and vertically at a carefully planned angle, thus allowing optimum cleaning of work pieces from all sides. Work pieces travel on through the chamber for blowing the blasting agent off exposed surfaces, finally reaching the machine’s output.
- “MC” series shotblasting machines are designed for continuous blasting of pieces that may not strike one another during a shotblasting procedure
- “MC” series machines enable continuous regulation of the operating speed and, if required, also the regulation of steel shot flow
- Shotblasting is turned on automatically, when work pieces travel under the turbines
- All machines are by standard equipped with a blow-off fan for removing steel shot from exposed surfaces of work pieces
- There is a selection of machines available with different sizes of work space and with numerous optional accessories which allow us to adjust our machines to the needs of even the most demanding customer.
- Due to quality and robust production, our machines are designed to operate in the most demanding environments, such as foundries, etc.
In addition to the above mentioned standard machines, we also offer other already developed machines of various dimensions, and also machines with adjustments made according to the wishes of the customer, whereby it is possible to set:
- the size of work space
- the operating speed with a modification of the number and power of turbines
- the length and height of the mesh conveyor
- the modification of the machine in order to blast castings or aluminium parts
- to equip turbines with a frequency regulator