PIPES SHOTBLASTING MACHINES TYPE “PIP”
“PIP” series shotblasting machines are purpose-made shotblasting machines that are designed to blast pipes of various diameters and lengths at various transport speeds.
Pipes are loaded on an input roller conveyor with conical rollers or discs if pipes of larger diameters are involved. Rollers are mounted at a suitable angle, which enables simultaneous translation and rotation of a pipe during transport. Hence, pipes are transported through the machine’s tunnel part, on the brim of which turbines are placed that blast pipes along the entire outer surface. With larger diameters of pipes, turbines are built in on the bottom part of the shotblasting machine (under the pipe), so that the distance between turbines and blasted surface remains the same regardless of a pipe’s diameter. Work pieces then go on through the chamber, finally reaching the output roller conveyor.
- “PIP” type shotblasting machines are designed for blasting pipes with diameters ranging from 15mm to 1600mm
- They are used in technologies, such as rust removal, preparations for surface protection, matting, roughening, etc.
- Our machines provide the optimum coating of a pipe and top quality cleaned surface along the entire circumference
- They may operate individually or be built in an existing transport system
- There is a selection of machines available with different sizes of pipe diameters and with numerous optional accessories which allow us to adjust our machines to the needs of even the most demanding customer
- Due to quality and robust production, our machines are designed to operate in the most demanding environments.
In addition to the above mentioned standard machines, we also offer other already developed machines of various dimensions, and also machines with adjustments made according to the wishes of the customer, whereby it is possible to set:
- the size of work space with respect to the diameter of a work piece
- the optimum selection of the number and power of turbines
- the length and load capacity of the conveyor
- the integration into an existing production line
- an automatic loading and unloading device
- to equip turbines with a frequency regulator